OIIM Principles 2013
The Open International Interfaith Ministry (OIIM) is inclusive in nature and welcomes persons from all traditions. We understand The ALL, The Divine, God to be infinite and believe that it is only natural that an infinite Divinity should manifest the message of unconditional love in many ways to many peoples. There is one Divinity, but it is a Divinity of many faces. We celebrate the many faces of The ALL represented by different religious traditions and express this truth with the phrase, “The paths are many, the truth is one. Love thy neighbour.”
1. We affirm the existence of The Infinite, Creative, Universal Intelligence which we know as The ALL, the Highest Form of Love,
Power and Wisdom.
2. We affirm that the phenomena of Nature, both physical and spiritual, are expressions of The ALL.
3. We affirm that a recognition and understanding of such expression, and living in accordance therewith, constitute true
4. We affirm that the existence and personal identity of the individual continues after the change called death.
5. We affirm that communication with the so-called dead - in a universal communion of Saints and Spirits - is a fact and is
experientially shared through mediumship and other psychic and spirit phenomena.
6. We affirm that spiritual and psychic gifts, higher forms of intuition and communication with the Spiritual World, are both natural
human potentials and gifts of the Spirit.
7. We affirm the morality contained in the Golden Rule: “Whatsoever ye would that others should do unto you, do ye also unto
8. We affirm that forgiveness of others is a Divine Act, opening the door to healing, love and inner peace.
9. We affirm the moral responsibility of the individual, and that we make our own happiness or unhappiness as we respect
and adhere to Nature’s physical and Spiritual laws.
10. We affirm that The ALL has inspired Masters, Teachers, Prophets and Sages to enlighten and raise the consciousness of peoples
of all races and faiths throughout the ages.
11. We affirm that the doorway to reformation is never closed against any human soul here or hereafter. Divine grace is freely
available to all.
12. We affirm that the Divine Plan includes transformation of consciousness into higher modes of expression on the planet earth and
in the worlds to come.
Note: OIIM uses the terms God, The ALL, The Divine to be inclusive of all terms relating to a Higher Power or Source.
OIIM uses the terms Interfaith/Interspiritual to be inclusive of all spiritual paths and practices.
OIIM welcomes all members and visitors to the Interfaith Ministry Celebrations and Services of Worship. The PEI Interfaith Ministry is a Canadian registered charity - #894805621RR0001. We are grateful for all donations to assist us in our mission of building bridges between the diverse religious communities and in validating Gifts of Spirit as the birthright of being human. Official receipts for Income Tax purposes with Revenue Canada are issued in February of each calendar year.
The PEI Interfaith Ministry and OIIM are member units of the International Council of Community Churches, an affiliate with the World Council of Churches. Our Registered Ministers and Spiritual Practitioners, trained through our seminary program, NTI (The iNtuitive Times Institute), qualify to carry internationally recognized clergy cards through the ICCC and are eligible for membership in associations whose professional members qualify as naturotherapists providing naturopathic treatments, enabling clients to access most extended health care plans.
To download a copy
Click on download icon on right